We understand that your wedding day is one of the most important days of your life and you want to look and feel your best. With years of experience in wedding and occasion styling we have a team of the most creative stylists with the ability to match exactly what you require, whether that’s a simple pleat to an amazing put-up.
Take a look at our 2014 Bridal Collection below to see just some examples of our work or call us and just give us details of what you’re looking for. We’re sure we can satisfy the most demanding requirements.
It’s a simple process
- Like all wedding suppliers we can get booked up well in advance so it’s always best to get in touch as soon as possible.
- The next step is the Rehearsal. Many brides prefer to have the rehearsal sooner rather than later, so that there is enough time for the hair to grow if necessary.
- Before you have the rehearsal, try to collect some pictures that show styles you like and those you don’t. We’ll spend as much time as you need discussing all the options to create the perfect hairstyle for you, before we even start on your hair.
- If you have already chosen your tiara, veil or hair accessories, it’s a good idea to have them with you at the rehearsal.
- After we’ve created your finished look, we can then discuss what styles the rest of the bridal party are having and work out a rough timetable.
Our aim is to provide you and your bridal party with fantastic hair in a relaxed and organised atmosphere, so that you can enjoy your preparation time as much as the actual of your day.